Friday, October 26, 2012

Mom: Newsletter Style

I started this project with myself in mind.  There wasn't much thought put into what other people might want to do, just that I needed this year to focus on her.  With that in mind, I started a newsletter/introduction to the #MissionMom and am emailing it out on Saturday.  I would like everyone to feel welcome to attend one event or all twelve.  I hope to send the first newsletter (thank god for email) with a general description of the project and my tentative dates for each event.  Then in 3 or 4 weeks I will send out a "first quarter" email of sorts with the specific dates and events so our friends/family can RSVP.  The planner in me is having a bit of a hard time with all of the unknown factors involved in this, so paper organization, dates, and fundraising opportunities have become my focus. 

That is, if I get the courage up to hit send.  Currently, I'm too scared that someone is going to tell me this is a terrible/foolish idea and that I can't handle.  I have big goals for the Fight for Air Climb as well as Exeter Relay and know that I can count on so many of these important ladies to help me do exactly that!

So, here's a sneak peak.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!