Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mom: Logo Action

I am so excited to start #MissionMom as I've dubbed it on the Twitter-verse.  Kevin and I discussed several options for fundraising for the Fight for Air Climb, including printing tote bags, t-shirts, baked goods, etc.  I know which logo I think we should go with, but thought that having input from a source other than the "designer" was important as well. 

Basic background information on the logo ideas is as follows.  Option 1: My mom loved the color green, so I chose a hunter green over the olive green mom loved, because no one other than Deb looked good in olive green! Option 2: Mom's nickname was Little Debbie and I paired that with a Morning Glory.  Option 3: Only Mom would take her own airpot of coffee into the office on a daily basis, and we loved her for it.

My insane goal is to get the basic dates/weekends, information, fundraising opportunities, etc all completed by the end of the month.  Thinking that timeline gives other people November to make up their minds, and December to begin coordinating events for the first quarter. I am so excited to do these events in honor of my Mom and can't wait to share all of our "special moments" with friends & family! 


So, 1 or 2 or 3?

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!