Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Birchbox

I'll admit I was a little sad when I saw that my Birchbox was delayed thanks to more winter weather.  But once it finally came, was well worth the wait! Hooray!

February's Box - Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
I loved the quality and color of the Color Club polish I got in September, and this was no different.  Red nail polish is not one I usually learn towards, but two quick coats did a great job and I really liked the "red" without being too "orangey".  

My absolute favorite product for February was the TIGI Rockaholic Fun Times Flexible Hairspray.  A loose curl for an afternoon with friends was no trouble, and I even had some body and curl left the next morning.  For $20, this is one I will seriously consider purchasing in the future.

I could take or leave the Vasanti Face Wash to be honest.  It was nice, but at $34, I know there are products I like more for less money.  It was refreshing, and paired with my knock-off Clairisonic, was a nice change.

Chocolate is always an added bonus, so you know I chowed down on the Ghiradelli just a few minutes after opening the box.  Caramel is yummy, but I really love their dark chocolate and mint squares (these ones). If an edible surprise comes with each box, that is an added bonus for me! So far I've tried a Luna Bar, fortune cookie, and Ghiradelli too! Yum!

 
Synposis of February:

BUY IT NOW:  Rockaholic Fun Times Flexible Hairspray
Take It or Leave it: Vasanti BrightenUp! 
Treat Yourself: Color Club (Mamba)
Nom Nom Gone: Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate & Caramel Squares
________________________________________________________________________

Want to check it out for yourself? Use my referral link - https://www.birchbox.com?raf=qr145  

When you use this link, I'll earn 50 birchbox points when you sign up, and for every 100 points I earn, I'll do a small giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!