Friday, March 1, 2013

February Cara Box Reveal!

First I owe a sincere apology to Courtney for not getting this up in a timely manner.  Unfortunately the majority of my blogging gets done on the weekend and scheduled for the upcoming week, so a Monday delivery allowed zero time for photos in the daylight.  The rest of you reading this, ignore the terrible photography, pretty please.
__________________________________________________________________________

This was my first month participating in the Cara Box exchange and I have to say it is absolutely going to become a staple in my life.  The lovely Kaitlyn at Wifessionals paired everyone up by state for February's exchange and I got my box from Courtney at Line Up And Wait (a Central PA Girl & Penn Stater)!  Please check out Courtney's blog - I have been having a great time checking out her most recent photos from her beautiful wedding.  The box I sent went to Sarah at Sweetness of Laughter, a Bucks County girl currently attending college in NY.  Sarah is a beautiful girl and I am humbled by her recent posts re-dedicating herself to life and prayer.


My box from Courtney was awesome! She did a great job of planning a date-night-in for Kevin and I, complete with place mats and recipe cards! We're doing dinner on Saturday night and I am super excited to try the dip she sent us.  Major Bonus Points to Courtney for also sending an adorable dish to bake it in!


I can't wait for my date night with hubs, since they are so few and far between - and a night in with a bottle (or two) of wine is exactly what this girl needs!



Cara Box


Thanks again Courtney and Sarah for being so much fun during February - I'm glad everyone survived the snow storm intact and I'm excited to continue to get to know you both!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like everything and that it arrived in one piece! UPS worries me sometimes. So glad to have had the opportunity to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!