Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March Cara Box Love!

March's Cara Box swap had a really fun twist on the usual "themes" from the blog-o-sphere! It was suggested that we make the box based on the first initial of our first name - how fun, right!

I got to send to Elizabeth at Blending a Family of Dorks, and self admittedly, had a hard time with the letter "E". So, I broke the rules (thought outside the box) and sent her an item that started with each letter of her first name. Cute? I thought so! Hopefully she will post hers soon, so keep an eye on her blog for that update.


My box was from Kem at Blonde with Brane and came disguised as a Birchbox (how cute - and a perfect use for those little boxes). I was so excited to see her twist on the theme as well - she sent me everything starting with the letter "G" for my last name. Love, Love, Love it! I am so excited to use the scrapbooking items she sent me, and the cute neon headband is a great motivator to head outside and workout! Never mind that I have been resisting the neon trend, I guess it is a good thing to be forced into things sometimes, right? I also got some awesome ZIG Memory pens for scrapbooking our 'Great memories'!


There was more chocolate (Ghiraedelli) when the box came, but that may or may not have been quickly eaten by yours truly.

Thanks so much Kem! I'm excited to have met someone else from Eastern PA am hope you're having fun in Mass.



1 comment:

  1. So cute! Those little scrapbooking tags are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!