Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Resolutions in Motion - Week 3



Hi everyone, and welcome to the Resolutions In Motion GFC Hop! Link up your blog below, hop around and check out some new blogs, and cheer our participants on with their resolutions!


I can't believe we're already half way through this 6 weeks! I was off all weekend and made the most of it with friends, so I'm feeling super positive about the week ahead even if last week involved more long hours than I would have liked.  I did work two 12 hour days, which was the opposite of my goal, but I also worked one 8 hour day, and I couldn't tell you the last time I made it out of here in just 8 hours! If the grand total for the week works out to be 10.4 hours/day that still counts as a positive if my goal was working 10 hour days, right?!

One thing I did super well on last week was not checking email/doing work from home.  So even if I worked 12 hours and didn't get home until 7:30pm, I was able to get in a good workout for The Climb, do some updates on Mom's blog, and make dinner.  I enjoy cooking very much and making time to cook dinner at night is not only healthy but a stress reliever for me. And breakfast - does everyone love breakfast for dinner as much as I do? I ran out of eggs and was super sad I couldn't have french toast on Friday so I found a happy balance and made pancakes Saturday morning.  YUM!


Thanks for hanging in there for my misc ramble and cheering me on as I work to find this work/life balance! How did you do last week?

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!