Friday, January 18, 2013

Happies and Crappies for the Week

The name of this link-up cracks me up, but I'm thinking it is a great thing for me to join in on! Focusing on one good thing and one bad thing for the week, along with my Resolutions in Motion goal to get a general handle on my work-life balance seems like a great way to start off 2013!

Happy for this week - I have raised more than $500 for the Fight For Air Climb Kevin and I are doing in March.  I am proud of our friends and family for their contributions and proud of myself for maintaining relationships with such amazing people. I did a little happy dance and may have cried some happy tears each of the 16 times that my phone beeped to let me know we had another donation. I have the most supportive friends and family, and they all make me smile - laugh - and occasionally, drunk.

Crappy for this week - today (the 19th) is 4 months since we lost Mom.  I know there will always be good and bad days, but this week I feel as though every moment is a trying one. 

This link-up is hosted by Stephanie, Sarah, Neely, and Sar and I can't wait to see what their own "happies and crappies" are each week! 

Come on, you know you want to share your own with us too!

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

4 comments:

  1. New follower here. So sorry to hear about your Mom. =0( My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your happy for the week! You DO have amazing friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for joining us this week. we really appreciate it! your happy for this week is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your mom... I lost my mom when I was 10 =/
    Sending lots of love <3333

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!