Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Slow Cooker Meatballs

This is officially my new go-to meatball recipe, thanks to Can You Stay for Dinner

I'll give you a few tricks that I used, but it was 99% straight from the recipe! I made enough meatballs that I froze it into two meals, each for two adults.  This way, the meatballs are frozen, can be thawed while you're away at work, and you're just some boiled water away from dinner! 

1. I used 97% lean beef - since I wanted to use the sauce, and not have the whole thing be too greasy
2. I used 1/2 cup parmesan - since we like ours cheesy!
All the ingredients (Notice the LARGE pile of Cheese) 

3. I used 1 whole onion
4. **Most Important** Use one of the Crock Pot Liners and safe yourself hours of cleaning time

 Have fun, and happy dinner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!