Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Photo Challenge - days 9 - 12

I know, I complained about the computer long enough ago - and I'm still slacking on getting these pictures posted! My revised goal is to have the pictures loaded, edited, and posted by the end of the week! So, here's Photo Challenge Catch-up Edition. 

Someone you Love - I couldn't chose just one, so here are two :)

A Childhood Memory - This has to do with the two people in the photo, and these silly blocks! Becky was our babysitter for years, and my little brother is in that fort somewhere! Those Lillian Vernon blocks lasted for more than 20 years, and are one of my favorite childhood memories!

Something Blue - that's our soccer star Maddy! 


Sunset - along Route 926 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!