Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm Thankful...

I thought about this post long and hard yesterday, I wanted to make sure I didn't leave anyone out, or hurt any feelings in my "thankful list". 

I think that the things I'm most thankful for are the things that make my heart swell with pride, the names that make me grin when they light up my phone, and the people who call and text on the hard days.


So, thank you to the US Army for finally allowing our soldier to come home.  Thank you to my amazing husband for putting up with the insanity that has been 2011.  Thank you to my best friends, who love me even though I seem to always call with more bad news.  Thank you to my awesome staff that help me through the hard times, and celebrate little milestones along the way.  Thank you to god for allowing my mom to have pneumonia, so we could diagnose her cancer before it became terminal.  Thank you to the wonderful ladies who take care of my grandmother each day, as though she was their own family. 

I don't think I could list each and every thing that I am thankful for, even if I tried.  But these few are the ones I continued to come back to, time after time.  Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!