Saturday, May 4, 2013

Blog Every Day #4

Prompt number four from Jenni was to write about our favorite quote. It took only a few minutes to chose this one since it has always been my favorite!

Framed on my desk at work and also in my collage in our bedroom is:

'Surround yourself with the dreamers, the doers, the believers, and the thinkers but most of all surround yourself with those that see the greatness within you even when you don't see it yourself." -- Edmund Lee

This is the quote that I can always relate to my personal and professional life, for inspiration and motivation. A reminder to see the best in myself is always helpful and keeps me headed in the right direction! The notion that there is always someone or someones that will be 'your person' can be just the necessary pick-up on a particularly bad day. Having some trouble uploading it, but I have a printable PDF that I made last year to share. Look for that on Sunday :).

I can't wait to see what everyone else's favorite quotes are! I'm excited to add some more influential ones to my collection!




1 comment:

  1. What an inspirational idea that is to surround yourself with those who can see your greatness! I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!