Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Recipies to Try...

I have been looking for some new ideas for dinner recipies and things to ship for Chris and for Baking Gals.  So far, I've got a list of 6 must try recipies - anyone want to try them out with me?

1. Monster Magic Cookie Bars - Courtesy of Kate's Recipe Box
2. Swiss Chard and Sweet Potato Gratin - Courtesy of Smitten Kitchen
3.  Mexican Rice - from Silver Pencils
4. Chocolate Granola Bars - from Cookies & Cups
5. Nutty Cocoa Cookies - via That Wife
6. Troegs Triple Mango IPA (beer recipies count, right!?:) - from Beer Buzz

And based on my cooking/baking skills, my kitchen will look like this afterwards:

picture via cookwiththekids
 Good thing I don't mind doing dishes, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!