Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mix Tape Monday - Two

Yes, I am well aware that today's Mix Tape Monday post is two days late, so sue me.

Entertaining facts about this cd

1. I actually had to Google two of these songs to figure out what they were and who the artist was.  I think that means I'm either old or I need to listen to this cd more.

Songs on cd Numero Dos:

  1. Kelly Clarkson - Behind Those Hazel Eyes
  2. Foo Fighters - Best of You
  3. Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds
  4. Ryan Cabrera - Shine On
  5. Relient K - Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
  6. All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
  7. The Veronicas - 4ever
  8. Fallout Boy - Sophmore Slump or Comeback of the Year
  9. The Click Five - Just the Girl
  10. Zebrahead - Wasted
  11. Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
And now you can laugh hysterically while thinking about me jamming out to this cd all the way to Pittsburg this past weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!