Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mix Tape Monday - One

HAPPY MONDAY

Thanks to cleaning out two Rubbermaid bins over the weekend, I now have a new collection of cd's in my car! The beauty of my 6-cd changer in the Acura is that I can easily swap new cds in and out depending on my mood, the weather, you know.  Not that the Jeep can't do the same thing, but the Jeep's 10-cd changer is in the way back - like, Jessica go climb over the center console, back row, and into the trunk to change the damn Pearl Jam cd.  No thank you.


So - thanks to the awesome cds I found, we're going to have Mix Tape Monday for about the next 11 weeks. Because I found 11 cds of all kinds of genres, from high school track through senior year of college! I know you're excited, because I was excited as all heck jamming out yesterday!

Entertaining facts about cd Numero Uno:
  1. It was made by Kevin
  2. Kevin, who only ever calls me Jess or Jessica, wrote Jessi's Mix on the cd
  3. It is from sometime in 2006
Songs on cd Numero Uno:
  1. The Killers - Mr. Brightside
  2. John Mayer - You're Beautiful
  3. The Starting Line - Best of Me
  4. Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Going Down 
  5. P.O.D. - Boom
  6. Ashlee Simpson - Boyfriend
  7. Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance
No, go re-live whatever years of your life that those songs just rediscovered for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!