Saturday, August 27, 2011

Good Game, Let's Eat!

A much delayed birthday gift was finally delivered to my awesome Sister in Law and her husband this past weekend.  Some fun in DC, plus tickets to the Phillies/Nationals game! 


It was a great mini-vacation, and some great food, great booze, and even greater company was just awesome! Throw in a Phillies win, and a Hunter Pence shout-out (yeah right field!) 


I didn't take many photos outside of the Phils game - partially to blame on the large amount of walking, also because I didn't drag the big camera around with us to dinner, lunch, the Smithsonian, etc. 

My awesome brother in law, pre-game, post pre-gaming :) 

This sign was awesome! If you can't read it - it says Welcome to Citizens Bank Park South

Hunter Pence imitation outfit (plus a yard of margarita)

The inspiration to the outfit above
 Yeah, I'd say that we need to plan more weekends like this - preferably one where my best friend will actually be home, since DC is so so so so very close to her

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say I completely agree with that last paragraph!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!