Wednesday, April 13, 2011

To Korea With Love

Once a month (sometimes more), I mail a box off to Christopher.  Some months it's more thought out than others, some months, I just spend $30 at the dollar store and hope he likes it. 

The easter box was so much fun though! You know I included that obnoxious easter grass that gets everywhere, right?  Plus, easter eggs filled with candy (and some cash), Tastycakes, and a t-shirt.  Oh, and Bethoven - because even though it has nothing to do with Easter, it was at Big Lots and I didn't want to wait. 


The t-shirt was one of my favorite parts of this box though:

I can't believe that I only have May & June boxes to mail, and then he'll be home! I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!