Friday, April 15, 2011

95 days till my birthday?

I don't actually count down to my birthday, so please take a deep breath and stop calling me crazy.  I only know the approximate number because it's the day Christopher comes home plus 10 or 11 or 12 days. 

Anyway, the point of this post was not to showcase my awesome math abilities (note :: sarcasm).  Today I was reading Jenna Cole's Blog and read her birthday post.  I was completely motivated by her listing of 26 Amazingly Awesome Things About My Life Right Now section.  How cool would it be to make this list every year on your birthday, then someday when I'm old, like 50 (haha) look back and see how my list has changed! I obviously can't go back and do 25, so I'm going to start this July.  I might type it up and post it here, I might buy a cool, cute, fancy notebook and write it all down - I haven't decided all the details yet!

But I did want to share something that I think is incredibly cool, motivating, and a great way to keep your life in perspective.  Anyone want to join me?

And.... because blogging is way more fun with photos, here's a picture of me on my 15th birthday, with the best friend a girl could ask for.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a great idea. We all need to be reminded from time to time to keep things in perspective!

    And all I have to say about the picture is.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!