Thursday, March 10, 2011

Adorable...

Spoiling our god daughter has got to be one of the most fun things I've had the opportunity to do lately! Little girl clothes are so sweet, but as I've recently discovered, can also be hecka expensive! I mean, I love this little girl - but I'm not spending $47 on a top that she's likely to throw up on!

Anyway, I've been trying to find some cuteness to put in her Easter Basket - which I need to give to J&K (her parents) when I see them in the beginning of April. These are some of my favorite outfits that I've found so far - some have been purchased, some I had to let go.

When your daddy's in the navy, you need this dress!

Baby Gap
 No way Mommy K would have let me buy her daughter skinny jeans at 4 months old.  Also, can someone please explain to me how you stuff a diaper into those jeans!
Baby Gap
And this sweater is too sweet, with the little ruffle! omg, seriously. Part of the complete cuteness of baby clothes is why I shop online first.  If I went into a store, I would literally buy everything in site.  Instead, if I slowly shop online, add it to my cart, and wait a few days - sometimes it isn't so cute.  And just because it's on sale DOES NOT mean it's a deal, and I have to buy it.  Although, I may still be working on that last one.

<3 Baby A, you're going to be one spoiled little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!