Sunday, February 27, 2011

Neglected Blog: I think so

I felt pretty good for a few weeks, finishing posting about our honeymoon, which was exciting - some fun things actually happened in our lives, which were fun to write about.  But lately, all I've done is work, work, work, and go to the grocery store.  None of which are really that exciting - and I'm sure you don't want to hear about my trip to the grocery store!

We've done a few fun things in the last few days, and I do need to write a post about a wonderful weekend I had with my best friend.

So, I'm going to try and dedicate myself a little more to writing things down and remembering to take photographs so I am reminded of all of the fun things, because those are the moments I want to remember (not so much with 9pm at work on a Wednesday).

2 comments:

  1. I think we both have the same intentions. If we don't make an effort to document all the non-work "stuff" we'd never remember it.

    I also haven't posted anything about our fabulous weekend yet, so don't feel bad. We'll get something posted at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goal for this week: Post about Girl's Weekend & Schedule Baking Weekend? Oh wait, it's Wednesday already! Emailing you tonight :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!