Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thankful - Day Two

And I fell off the bandwagon after just one day - does that really surprise anyone?! 


Day Two 


I am thankful that I am able.  I am so thankful (this week especially) that I am able to do so many things, specifically those that help others.  I had an experience like none other this week, getting to meet a friend's little boy just hours after being born and getting to hold him, spend time with family and friends, and pray over him as he went home to the Lord.  

I am thankful that I was able to take time off work, that I was able to share the emotions, joys, and sorrows with new and old friends, and that I am able to continue to support them.  I am financially and physically able to help clean their house, do their laundry, and cook meals for them - to help ease their burden during this time.  These are all things that not everyone can do - and I am so thankful for my ability to do so! 
 


Holly, Joe, and Cullen Tusing - you are in my thoughts and prayers every minute of every day <3 font="">

1 comment:

  1. Even if I have told you this a few times before, I just want you to know that you are undoubtedly one of the most motivated, goal-oriented, loving and time-giving people/friends I have ever met in my life. Your ability to constantly give and rarely take is admirable. Your positive attitude and "must go on" strength and outlook is contagious. You are an incredible friend, one who I have been blessed with in my life and I am thankful for YOU. We were so thankful to have you there with us on the most important and special day of our lives, and to have you share in that with us; meeting and holding Cullen. I'm sorry I have been absent from your blog for so long... I feel like as soon as I started reading it, I fell off and have been so distracted. Guilty, ashamed, and so sorry. Just know I think of you and pray for you daily, and hope to see you and your hubby soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!