Thursday, October 31, 2013

Prayers, Please

I have thought for weeks about what I could write that would have enough meaning for the situation at hand.   Some of you may remember that back in June, a friend's baby was diagnosed with a fatal defect known as Anencephaly. 



Yesterday, Holly delivered a beautiful baby boy named Cullen Joseph Tusing.  Experiencing the emotions, faith, and love yesterday was without a doubt one of the most meaningful days of my life.  I hope to post on the emotions and impact of the day soon, but for now - I'm asking for your prayers.  You see, Cullen's birthday was a day filled with support, love, friends, and family.  But I know firsthand how quickly that support can stop.  I understand as well as anyone that life is busy, we get caught up in day to day strife, and for YOU life will move on.  Today and everyday forward, the most I can hope for Holly is that she finds the support she needs and wants.  

Mommy & Cullen

Holly's and her friend Kelly have done an absolutely beautiful job of keeping the blog "Carrying Cullen" up to date throughout the journey.  If you would like to learn more about Cullen, the Tusings, and see an example of super-human emotional strength and faith - please visit www.CarryingCullen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!