Sunday, July 3, 2011

CSA - Week 5

This week is by far the most exciting week so far for our CSA share for the summer! The variety is amazing, and I'm very excited to try some new things as well as some old favorites!
Share included: Swiss Chard (colorful stems in front), Dill, cucumbers, eggplant, lettuce, red leaf lettuce, zucchini, carrots, red potatoes, kohlrabi, and snap peas! That's quite a haul for one week!

I've got quite a few ideas going on - swiss chard is going to find it's way onto a pizza tomorrow, cucumber and onion salad for a 4th of July party, and I need to bake some zucchini bread for my husband!

I'll do my best to remember to take pictures and include recipies, but I'm awful at this follow-up business, so keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!