Monday, August 12, 2013

Lifeway Summer Challenge




I was so excited to find out I had been selected to participate in Influenster's Summer Program with Lifeway! I'm not huge on purchasing products out of my comfort zone at the grocery store right now.  I think like most people, I am hesitant to spend $5 or $8 on a product that I might not like - who can afford to waste money like that?! 

I did receive the coupon for one free item courtesy of Influenster and Lifeway, but received no compensation for my review.  I JUST REALLY LIKED IT! I checked out the Lifeway website to see what products they had, and when I learned they had frozen kefir, it was well worth the trip to Wegman's.  On a regular basis I would probably be hesitant to make a special trip, but in this case it was worth it.  The Pomegranate and Strawberry flavors were all they had at Wegman's, but I am currently on the search for the Mango flavor as well! The frozen kefir was so smooth, and while it tasted a bit more like yogurt than most frozen yogurts, it was a great summer treat! 

Has anyone else tried any of Lifeway Kefir products? I'm not sure I am brave enough to drink my yogurt - but I'll take it as a frozen treat any day! 


2 comments:

  1. My Wegmans only had strawberry and tart. I'm dying to find the mango, too. I was super excited when I received my influenster coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Influenster is always so fun! :) I love reading about new products I wouldn't have discovered otherwise. I found out about the Fysiko eyelash growth serum that way. HOpe you are having a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!