Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photo A Day - April

I've been trying to do more daily journaling, and am hoping that some of the prompts for this photo challenge will help me switch it up. As part of mission "be happy", I am working on focusing on some positive aspects of day to day life.  Well, at least that's the plan, obviously things do not always work that way (HELLO LIFE).  I'm not sure that all of my photos will be of wonderful quality (awesome blackberry camera, not so much). But, the prompts sound fun and are different from some other ones I've seen.  Oh, and there is some fun stuff going on in April that I'm excited to document! 

Check out the list here if you want to play along :) 

Via Fat Mum Slim

I'm also working on a post about the 5 year prompt/question book that Bethany got me for Christmas.  It has some awesome questions that really make you think, and some silly ones that I'll be excited to look back on in a few years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!