Monday, December 19, 2011

Baking Gals - Round 36

I can't believe that I've been a member of Baking Gals for more than 16 months now! Some months my boxes are plain and simple and some months are more elaborate.  Some months (last December for example), I baked more than 2,500 cookies and distributed them amongst 3 soldiers.  I know, I was crazy. 

I try to mix up the recipies so the soldiers get something new and exciting, but also because it's a great reason for me to try out new recipies.  I've got a few ideas for my second December box, which I'll be baking for tonight and shipping out tomorrow! Yes I said second - sometimes special soldiers get extra spoiled, and those that are deployed over the holidays are extra extra spoiled! I haven't decided yet which of the cookies below I'm going to make - but they all sound great! One bonus of shipping during the cooler months is that it's a little easier to ship gooey things, since they melt less!

Once I chose a recipe I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.  And maybe, if my soldier is extra awesome this month, I can let you know how well it travels too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!