Monday, September 12, 2011

hard...

I'm a relatively tough kid, right?  I've always thought that I could handle anything life threw my way.  I've toughed it out mentally, physically, privately, and professionally.  But 2011, is kicking my ass.   Emotionally, I'd love to crawl into bed and stay there until things turn around, but that's just not possible.  So I'm trying to figure out how to move on, move forward, and move through the day to day.

For now, I'm going to focus on my loving family, great husband, amazing friends, and tough as hell soldier who will be back in the USA in 28 days.  For now, I'm going to lean on those closest to me and hope that everyone can forgive the tears, anger, and emotional rollercoaster.

Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to hear what you think!